Saturday, May 1, 2010

You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round

Today was Peter's inaugural Autocross event. Auto crossing is a race against the clock to see who can get the best time around a course that's set up with cones. There are different classes for different engine sizes, type of tires, etc.

Here's my 6th of 8 runs:



Wow, what happened and how did I end up facing the wrong way!? This next one was my last and final one. Time around the course was 65:457, which I was thrilled with. Even managed to keep it pointed the right way!



Unfortunately for Emily, I have a new found love (third love, I guess, behind Emily and baby). This is only the first of many auto crosses that she'll likely be dragged out to. Maybe after the baby comes, we'll put Em behind the wheel!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my hero Mr. Peter! How do I get 'dem skillz? Love, Mr. Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, nice one. I like that spin out. Dude, that car is getting hammered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good time, Peter! What a great car! Love and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't read anything yet but I will....just wanted to say HIIIII

    ReplyDelete