Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a girl! At least, we are 75% sure it is . . .

Our doctor appointment was a little over 2 weeks ago, and since our little baby decided to be modest (or just is really really comfortable sitting Indian style) the doctor had quite the time trying to get a peek at the goods. We kept jiggling her around and doing everything possible--he even left for 20 min and let me walk around for a while, but in the end, we are left with a 75% answer. Here is a pic of how big she (okay, really me) has gotten:
And apparently I am carrying super super low and my belly button doesn't quite seem to agree. I think Peter carries the pregnant look off much better:
Even though we aren't positive she's a girl (even as I call her a she), I could not resist a stop at baby Gap. Some of the darling clothes I got her:
More cute clothes she can wear for a week:
Girl or boy, we are so excited! My next appointment is in about 10 days and we should have the final verdict then.

5 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited for you guys either way! I LOVE the clothes you got her - aaagh! The little milk carton is my fav ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love baby clothes shopping. and baby gap is the BEST! they have such good sales. although i just got my sisters in law some stuff from target and MAN there is some cheap stuff there too. and cute. the liberty line for little girls is suhweeet... if you haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly shot! You look freakin' amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little belly, Em! Darling clothes! I miss you soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! Congratulations!!! You'll love having a girl (well if it really is a girl) :). Rob and I are so excited for you. I just stumbled across your blog by the way through our mutual friends Grant and Kelsey Tanner--small world! What's your e-mail address? I'll send you an invitation to ours! You look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete