Monday, May 14, 2012

Let the voting begin!

Peter and I are hosting a contest for who gets to name the baby. Just kidding! But we do have a prize for whoever gets the closest to the due date! (not quite sure what the prize is yet, but it will be fun, I promise.)

So far the votes are as follows:
Caitlin--May 14 (sorry, but I think you lost that one, but I could jump off the couch tonight and speed things along :) )
Peter--May 15 (also conveniently his birthday)
Me--May 16
Amanda--May 16 (think we are sisters or what?)
Trish--May 18
Mom-- May 24

The actual due date is May 22, if that helps at all. I can't wait for her to come!

5 comments:

  1. Ben says May 19. I say May 17! (This is Kim.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally said May 18... but you scared me into the 14th with those contractions last week!!! Get that sweet girl here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will move you back to the 18th. I know--those contractions kind of got me all nervous too!

      Delete
  3. Ryan says lucky 23. I say the 21st. We are soo excited for you emily and Peter!

    ReplyDelete