Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The goings on of DETROIT!

First things first, Peter has a new calling. He is .. wait for it .. wait for it . . .
Young Men's President!
We are excited for this new opportunity and I am sure he will be so awesome at it.
The only downside to this was that because he would now be required at mutual every week, I was released from my calling so I could be home with Lottie. I will miss my darling beehives!

In some funny news, Charlotte's feet are finally starting to grow and she needed some new shoes. She is OBSESSed with these shoes and typically wears them from sun up to sun down.
Further proof:



I think my favorite part is her saying, "Stop stop" as Peter is taking off her shoes.

And some pictures!
Snow day! We haven't had too many of these this winter . . . knock on wood.

Not quite sure what to do with those mittens.
Another favorite of mine: The Lottster hanging out eating popcorn on the coach watching a movie with her daddy. So cute!



And by request, a pregger shot. 5 1/2 months and growing daily!
As usual, we miss you all so much! Love and kisses from the Andrew family.

4 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL, Emmy! You look all belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy :) We miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Charlotte is so cute. We miss you guys. Come to CA with us! I'm pretty sure Mallory's are going to be there with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SOOO with Peter! Send that video in and win $10grand! That was amazingly funny!!! Was cracking up! Lottie is such a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete