Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let the wild rumpus start!

It's official. Charlotte is a walking, soon to be running, fiend. I left to go up to girls camp for then night and while I was away, Grammy and daddy gave Charlotte a graham cracker in each hand. Not wanting to drop either cracker, she decided to walk! Of course, she couldn't have decided to do this during the 12 hours a day I am usually with her :).
The proof:



I think our world will be changing mighty quickly. Currently, she just looks like a zombie walking everywhere with both arms out.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte, you are soooooo cute! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Charlotte! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I LOVE her look as she's coming toward the camera...so intent with those eyes! I can't even believe she's walking...cherish these moments! She will be so grown up before you know it! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete