Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A bajillion pictures of Charlotte and some sad news

Everyday we see Charlotte she seems to be catching on to more and more things. She now reaches for people (so far just me and Peter), she suffers from Stranger Danger, and is attempted to get around on her tummy. She also loves to hear herself whine!

On to the sad news. Charlotte is loving on our little kitty in this picture, and she loved to grab a fistful of his fur whenever she was close to him. The sad news is that Cosmo went to the Human Society today, after over a year of accidents and puking. I cried the whole way home.
Good news is--our baby has a nice clean house. And she won't get smothered in her sleep by the cat! Here she is startled by the camera.
Loving on her exersaucer.
Loving on her Sophie and barely fitting in her 3-6 month dress.
Playtime with daddy.
We are suckers for her smile.


Getting mad at the camera.
The only way we can tempt her with tummy time--letting her go for a phone.

Finally, a cute video of some late night giggles.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Charlotte is so cute!! I cannot wait for her and Heidi to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poor cosmo :( that makes me so sad! but charlotte's cuteness makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen! And I love getting to see her with her Sophie :). I'm sorry to hear about Cosmo :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven and I are CRAZY about these pictures of Lotte! She is way too cute for her own good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so homesick for you all! Charlotte is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are just deliciousness! That is one pretty girl you got there! Sorry to hear about Cosmo - I'm sure a cute cat like that will be adopted again soon : )

    ReplyDelete