Saturday, November 13, 2010

Some fun things . . .

Charlotte slept through the night last night! Hurray! She slept from 10:30 pm to 6:45 am and I was so proud of her.

Also fun--at the gym I saw my first live raccoon. He meandered in front of the window when I was on the treadmill and I got so excited. Nobody else there thought it was very special though.

Since we moved in, Peter has often says when he has walked in that the apartment smells like curry. We finally checked our mail at the new place and these are the names of people that used to live here:

Yegna Ramasubramania
Nemali Balakrishnan
Yashodhan Joshi
Kamakshi Balakrishnan
Yegna Balasubrananian

Curry indeed!


Charlotte can use her bumbo now! She does not always love it but she is so cute in it.


More bumboness . . .


I love the bit of chub she gets under her eyes when she smiles!

I don't know why I couldn't get this picture the right way, but here she is just hanging out with her daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what people say when we move out... either stinky diapers or cookies indeed!

    ReplyDelete