Monday, July 26, 2010

Yet another attempt at a second car . . .

We haven't had the best luck in the transportation department, what with the scooter being stolen and the miata being totaled, but we thought we'd give it another go.
Rather than get another two seater, Peter found me the best mom car ever! We feel like we are on our way to being grown ups now, purchasing something like this. But it is such a cute car and we both love it.


It is a 2006 Ford Escape in just about perfect condition. I think baby Andrew will appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. cute! Your due date is getting closer and closer... you need to call me when you get a chance so we can catch up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the car, don't let Peter drive Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peter! I just found your blog and I'm stoked that you're about to have a baby! It's been forever, I hope you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete