Monday, March 29, 2010

BABY!!

Most of you probably already know, but I am with child. And we are so excited! So excited in fact, that when we went out and bought a bedroom set for said child (we got a killer deal), we stayed up until 1 putting it together that night.
Or more correctly, I attempted to help and made a mess while Peter put the furniture together. But it is great! It is the first official thing we have bought for the baby and now I can't wait to put little clothes in the drawers and little diapers on the shelves.
Our crib, currently bedding-less.
Hooray for babies!

2 comments:

  1. congrats again!! it's so exciting! girl you need to call me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your babeh stuff!!! SO cute! I can't believe you guys already put it all together too...way to be on top of everything! ; )

    ReplyDelete